2. Sharing effective models of delivery including Community Engagement, curriculum and advocacy
3. Mobilize resources through fundraising and in kind support
4. Introduce Social Entrepreneurship in Education to promote long term sustainability
5. Facilitate Policy Reforms Forums and Research
6. Create Volunteer Database
7. Provide Capacity Building Support through Training
Benefits of Membership
Free entry to events
Inclusion in research
Receive Membership Communication
Use of Logos on events of the Alliance
Access to advice for Social Entrepreneurs
Access to discounted training & workshops
Access to Girls Education Community Champions
Opportunity to apply as delivery partners of education
Notification on any funding opportunity regarding Education
Support in the allocation of resources from the partners of Alliance if available.
Access to data and advanced reporting that can help researchers and larger institutions map out OOSC and evaluate the effectiveness of the education system
To be a member you must be:
1. Delivering Education to Girls in Pakistan
2. A not for profit organization, duly registered with the Government of Pakistan as:
b. Non-Governmental Organization under the Social Welfare Department
c. Registered with SECP under Section 42
3. Have at least 1 year of audited accounts (Medium & Large Organizations).
Small organization may submit 1 year accounts.
The organization with an annual budget of up to 1 Million Rupees
The organization with an annual budget of up to 5 Million Rupees
The organization with an annual budget of up to 10 Million Rupees
Please submit payment to:
Pak Alliance for Girls Education
Account #: PKR: 0102389286801
Branch Code: 0804
Bank Address: Al Baraka Bank(Pakistan) Limited
Blue Area, branch Islamabad, Pakistan.
Within 5 days of submission of application, your application will be processed once payment has been
Please call our office on 051-8443301 to confirm once payment has been made or scan and email the
receipt of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
All due taxes apply accordingly.
Once your completed application has been received with due payment, the Alliance will process your application within 14 working days.
The team will be in touch with you if further documents are required.
Once your application is processed, your organization’s details will be published on our website and all
our Social media portals.